Daybreak Doppler: Revisiting Training Camp Roster Predictions
This week’s Daybreak Doppler Dames theme is SYTYCD Alumni.
Witney Carson (Season 9)
Solid last night, Brewers 6, Cardinals 3: Halton’s Big Night .
Lombardi Ave with their Green Bay Packers Preseason Player Stock Watch: Offense .
Hope Jolly makes it, great story & solid play so far, Packers’ Johnny Jolly and His Return to Football: A Road to Redemption .
Yeah, not as solid as last year, Point of Veau: Aside from Finley, Packers Tight Ends are a Mess .
Neither are we, Badger fans, AD not crying over Bielema leaving .
One Buck will be around for awhile, Larry Sanders Signs His Contract Extension .
Something to look forward to I guess, Larry Sanders, John Henson, Giannis Antetokounmpo and O.J. Mayo make SB Nation Top 100 of 2017 .
Barry’s moving on up, Wisconsin’s Alvarez heading to College Football Playoff committee?
For those of you yet to draft, The Fantasy Football Do Not Draft List: NFC Edition .
Happens to the best of us, LeBron James accepts cruel fate of early onset baldness, shaves his head .
Geeky? Yes. Still cool? Yes also: The Order Of X: X-Men Reimagined In Medieval Times .
Awful nice of them, Driver learning stick shift has a warning for everyone else on the road .
Let’s See How I’m Doing – Back on the first day of Training Camp I threw out some predictions. Now that we’re pretty much at the half way here with two preseason games under our belt let’s see how I’m faring on those picks:
- Casey Hayward beats out Sam Shields for the starting spot opposite Tramon Williams – Hmmm, think it’s still possible by Hayward has to get on the field which as of right now we haven’t seen.
- John Kuhn does not make the team, much to the chagrin of the Clubhouse Live crew – I’m standing by this one, especially after seeing what Eddie Lacy did in the last game. At this point I would give it a 50/50 shot of being right
- BJ Coleman wins the backup QB job over Graham Harrell – Yeah, waaaay off on this one
- Johnny Jolly makes the 53-man roster – I like my chances on this one & it would be the ‘feel good’ season of the preseason.
- So does rookie WR Charles Johnson – Yeah, this one is looking as good as my Coleman prediction
So at the half point I’m still feeling good about two of these, on the fence on one & totally forgetting I ever opened my mouth on the last two. Two more games to go & roster the first roster cuts coming up next week so we’ll see how the rest of it pans out.
Have a link, tip or something else that should be included in this space? Email us and give us the scoop.