Daybreak Doppler: Couldn’t Think of Anything So I Made A List
This week’s Daybreak Doppler Dames theme is Visually Impaired.
All Green Bay Packers with their Packers Stock Report: Stacking Success Edition .
With his injury still lingering, Greg Jennings is Getting a Second Opinion .
Lombardi Ave says Make no mistake, Aaron Rodgers is the MVP .
Some shuffling on the Badgers’ O-line as Groy Fills in at Tackle, Ready for Challenge of Spartan Defense .
Brew Hoop with A Player-By-Player Milwaukee Bucks Statistical Primer .
Paint Touches has your 2012-13 Big East projections using Value Add .
If you’re missing the NHL, here are some Random Countries Where You Can Still Watch NHLers Play .
This should be interesting, Refs to use pink flags during Jets-Dolphins game, thanks to 11-year-old’s idea .
Are you one of these 11 Types Of Sports Fans On The Internet?
The only thing good about pumpkins are roasting the seeds, The Most Unnecessary Pumpkin-Flavored Products .
He is one of the more entertaining guys out there, Tom Hanks Is The Best As Demonstrated By His 10 Most Internet-Baitable Moments .
Might want to think about getting a tad bit more crafty if you have an active password on this list of the top passwords for 2012 .
Avoid these 7 Dumbest Marriage Proposals of All Time if you’re thinking of popping the question anytime soon.
Thought I Would Have Done This Before – Was thinking, or better said, trying to think of what to fill this space with today and was entirely coming up blank. Usually I’ll be able to latch on to something & come up with a plausible if not logical paragraph on something related to Wisconsin sports. Just not happening today it would seem. So when in doubt, create a list!! So without further ado, presenting my favorite Top 5 Sports Movies of all time.
- Field of Dreams – Not even a close here for me, can’t even tell you how many times I’ve seen this yet every time it comes on I’m still drawn in.
- Hoosiers – Gene Hackman is brilliant in this, that and I always root for the underdog/small school…unless they’re playing Wisconsin.
- Rocky – Remember back in the day before cable living up in Phillips with only 4 channels watching this with my Dad. Also, how can you not get excited listening to the opening horn section of ‘Gonna Fly Now’.
- Rudy – A great underdog story (see above), Sean Astin before he became typecast as a Hobbit.
- Tin Cup – Just fun to watch & so, so quotable while on the course yourself.
Feel free to comment on my selections or leave your own below.
Have a link, tip or something else that should be included in this space? Email us and give us the scoop.